Welcome to our website !

Favourite Everyday Jewellery

By 09:30 ,

I thought today I'd share with you a few of my everyday jewellery pieces that I wear. I'm a fan of silver and rose gold jewellery and pictured above and below are my most worn items. I also realised after photographing these, that I forgot to include my Pandora bracelet as I never take that off. The beautiful watch above was a birthday gift for my 21st from my lovely boyfriend and I love it. It's from Olivia Burton and the watch face is rose gold and I love it. 
The bangle is from Not On The High Street and it reads 'We've been Mother and daughter right from the start...and the friendship we share is a gift from the heart'. I was given this from my Mum at Christmas, and I cried when I opened it, I love it so much. 

I have a few rings that I wear everyday and I love them. The back left ring is from my Nan and so I'm not sure where it's from but it's lovely and it also has sentimental value. The ring on the back right is from Essential Jewellers and I've mentioned my love for this company before (here) as their jewellery is so affordable and they have such cute rings. I'm eyeing up a few more for when pay day arrives. The ring at the front is from Pandora and was a gift from my parents for my 21st and I can't actually find a link online unfortunately. 

Do you have jewellery you wear daily?





You Might Also Like

0 comments