Welcome to our website !

Weekend Away In Dorset | Photo Diary

By 08:30 , ,

 I was so tempted to buy this Dorset colouring book!

Frank & Beans Gelateria had the most delicious ice cream, I had one scoop of Oreo and one scoop of Salted Caramel. 

We also visited a little zoo and had a good few hours wandering around looking at all the animals. 

And finally, no trip to Dorset is complete without of course visiting the good old English seaside. Although it was a little gloomy, it was still lovely to visit Charmouth again as I haven't been since I was 5/6!

My boyfriend and I had a lovely few days away in Dorset and it was so lovely to have a little break. I'd recommend Dorset to anyone who hasn't ever been before, there's so many wonderful places to visit but we chose to visit Lyme Regis and Charmouth this time.

Have you ever been to Dorset?


You Might Also Like

0 comments