Welcome to our website !

Mac Mineralize Skin Finish Natural

By 14:06 ,

Yesterday I bought my first ever MAC product that wasn't from a blogsale. I've wanted to buy something for ages but I wanted something I'd use everyday and that I'd get good use out of. I bought the Mineralize Skin Finish Natural in light since I am very pale. It was £21 but everyone else say it's worth it!






I haven't used it as of yet, but when I have I'll definitely do a review. Like I've already said I do have high hopes for this and especially as it's summer, having a good powder is vital.


I hope you're all well xx

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I don't really know how MAC justify their prices but this does look gorgeous, be interested to see your review :)
    xxx

    www.TheBeautyBelle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Neither do I, it's ridiculous! But I thought I'd buy something that I could get a lot of use out of rather than something like mascara that dries up quickly xx

      Delete
  2. Ditto to what Angie said. I've just nominated you for the liebster award, pop over to my blog to read about it :)

    ReplyDelete