Welcome to our website !

MUA Undress Your Skin Illuminating Foundation - Porcelain | Review

By 11:00 , , , , ,



Last week I blogged about the new MUA products I bought. I'm always trying out new foundations since I've not found one that is perfect for me, just yet. However I do absolutely love the new Undress Your Skin Illuminating Foundation, I got mine in the lightest shade which is Porcelain. I was honestly so surprised when this arrived that it's actually pale enough for me to wear, I was risking it slightly by buying a foundation online since I am so pale but this is perfect. It's also only £5 which is an absolute bargain and a lot cheaper than most drugstore foundations.













Before I apply this, I use my MUA Undress Your Skin Flawless Skin Primer so I have a smooth base. To apply this  foundation I use my Real Techniques Buffing Brush from the Core Collection. It's so easy to blend in which I love and it gives me a medium coverage. I have worn this foundation without powder afterwards and with powder, I personally prefer to apply powder afterwards simply because my skin can get a bit oily, but even without the powder it still looked good on my skin. I do agree with the claim that it illuminates your skin, but not over the top it just gives a subtle glow.

I am so impressed with this foundation, I hadn't read any reviews before I bought it but since it was on offer when I purchased it I thought I'd try it out. I'm sure I'll re-purchase this when I finish this tube. That's another thing I was slightly concerned about before it arrived, the fact it's in a tube. I'm so used to having foundations with pumps, but I don't find it being in a tube an issue for me, I almost feel safer with a tube so I know I'm not carrying a glass bottle around in my make up bag that could smash (I can be quite clumsy oops).

All of the products I have tried from the new Undress Your Skin range are wonderful and I'll be doing reviews on the rest of the products in the next few weeks! I think MUA have done really well recently with the new products they've released and they've still kept the products at such affordable prices.

What's your favourite MUA product?


You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Every new review I read about this brand makes me try it so bad!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great, I always love MUA products, definitely would love to try this out! x

    www.bowtiedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete