Welcome to our website !

Boots Botanics BB Cream Radiant Youth - Light

By 16:55 , , , , , ,

I mentioned this in my recent Boots haul and I am so glad I bought it! I still can't find the link on the Boots website but I know it's definitely in stores so if you're interested pop into your local store and have a look! It's the Boots Botanics BB Cream Radiant Youth and mine is in the shade 'Light'. In my Boots store there were only two shades, light and medium however I'm sure there is another darker shade as there is usually at least 3 shades. I only paid £5.99 which is its introductory price, however I believe it is now £8.99




The packaging is pretty yet appealing at the same time, nothing fancy but it's not boring. I definitely agree that it blurs imperfections, evens out my skin tone and gives me radiant skin, all of these make my face look brighter and more 'youthful' in the morning - that might sound silly since I am still young, but it makes me look more awake (and I need this since I'm not a morning person!). I can't comment on whether it smooths the appearance of wrinkles, since I don't have any but I am a huge fan of the SPF 30 in this, especially since I am so pale.




As you can see from the swatch, it looks a little too dark for me when I first swatch it but it blends in nicely and smooths out the skin. It gives a good coverage for a BB cream since it's not too light but my freckles still show through and I don't look cakey. I am very pleased that this was pale enough for me (I know I mention this with almost every face product, but being as pale as I am it can be a real issue sometimes!).


This is definitely going to be a favourite of mine throughout summer since it's so light and easy to apply, it just gives me the little bit of coverage I'll want in summer but I won't feel like I'm wearing foundation, which I like. Sometimes I do set this with my MAC MSF Natural, but I still like how it wears throughout the day without a powder. It doesn't go patchy and it doesn't melt off in the heat (I say heat, I mean the 18°C weather we've been having here in England!). I am so impressed with this, I'll definitely re-purchase another when I've finished this one.



What's your favourite BB cream?




You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I really want to try this, i love BB Creams x

    http://hannahheartss.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emily - just found your blog through Miss Makeup Magpie - it is very pretty - new follower here. As for BB Creams I have been on the look out for a new one - I have a bit of a love/hate relationship with them. Love Laura xx A Scottish Lass ❤

    ReplyDelete