Welcome to our website !

Inspiring Quotes #2

By 10:00 ,



A few months ago I posted about my top 5 inspiring quotes and the post went down quite well so I decided I'd share some more quotes with you all. 


"The world is filled with nice people. If you can't find one, be one. " - Unknown

"You wake up every morning to fight the same demons that left you so tired the night before, and that my love, is bravery" - Unknown

"Never be afraid to fall apart because it is an opportunity to rebuild yourself the way you wish you had been all along." - Rae Smith

"Life is pure adventure, and the sooner we realise that, the quicker we will be able to treat life as art." - Maya Angelou

"Maybe our favourite quotations say more about us than about the stories and people we're quoting." - John Green


I hope you all have a wonderful week and these quotes have made your Monday morning a little more bearable!



You Might Also Like

0 comments