Welcome to our website !

52 Weeks Project | Week 29

By 11:30 ,

This week I found out I passed my second year of uni with a 2.1 I'm so happy!! This year was super stressful, both academically and personally. I am so excited to go back into third year, but I'm also super scared of doing my dissertation. Although, I do get to buy loads more cute stationery which is always a bonus!

I'm sat in my pyjamas still catching up on other lovely blogs and I'm waiting until my Sunday Lunch is ready, roast dinners are my absolute favourite. I'm scheduling and writing my blog posts for this coming week and I have a question for you all, what posts would you like to me do? I'm going to write more for my Uni Guide Series again but is there anything else you'd like to see on my blog? Let me know in the comments below!

What have you been up to this weekend?


You Might Also Like

0 comments