Welcome to our website !

MUA Undress Your Skin Flawless Skin Primer Review

By 10:00 , , ,

Back in February I blogged about the products I bought from the MUA Undress Your Skin collection and overall I am very impressed with the range. I have been using the Undress Your Skin Flawless Skin Primer every single day since I bought it, so I thought it was about time I made a review post about it.





The packaging is plain and simple, but I quite like it, it means I'm not wasting money on unnecessary fancy packaging (although sometimes it is nice!), I like that it has a pump too because it means I can just use one pump for my whole face which means I waste less product.

You get 15ml of product for £5 which is a bargain price since this is a very good primer. However, this may not be a favourite for everyone, since it is a silicone based primer, but for me I have no problems with it, but keep that in mind if you're looking to pick it up. I've been applying this under my MUA Undress Your Skin Illuminating Foundation (which I have reviewed here), and it definitely makes the application of the foundation a lot smoother because my base is smooth, and increases the longevity of it.

I am really loving the new MUA products that have been released recently and I'm sure I'll be re-purchasing this when I've finished it, since I prefer it to my Rimmel Fix and Perfect Primer which was a previous favourite.

What's your favourite primer?


You Might Also Like

0 comments